PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS, WHICH INCLUDE YOUR GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE GUARANTEEING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS.
DISCLAIMER: By registering with Rifle Armory, you confirm that you are of appropriate age to purchase ammunition and firearms and there are no local, state, or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing, receiving, or owning ammunition or firearms.
Terms and Conditions
All customers must agree to Rifle Armory statements and terms of sale before an order is placed. All orders are subject to review and approval by Rifle Armory, LLC. For orders over $5,000.00 please contact us ahead via email and get approval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am currently 21 years old or older if purchasing handgun ammunition or a handgun, or eighteen 18 years or older (21) if purchasing rifle ammunition or a rifle.
- By selling or delivering ammunition or a firearm to me or my selected Federal Firearms Licensed Store (FFL), Rifle Armory is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year.
- I am not a fugitive from the justice of any kind.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
- I will use products purchased from USA Hunter for lawful purposes only.
Order Cancellation by Rifle Armory
Rifle Armory reserves the right to cancel any order. In the event that we need to cancel your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund of the amount of the purchase.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
Rifle Armory is a retailer of dangerous products. By placing an order with Rifle Armory, I explicitly agree to release Rifle Armory, from any and all liability arising from or related to the products purchased including but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. I also acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product is used by me and by any other party. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Rifle Armory, I will indemnify and pay to defend Rifle Armory, and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Errors and Omissions
While Rifle Armory makes every effort to have accurate and complete information on our site, including but not limited to pricing, availability, and product features, we occasionally make mistakes. The customer agrees that they will not hold Rifle Armory liable for such mistakes or omissions and acknowledges that orders may be canceled after the fact due to errors or omissions.