Ruger’s AR-556 MPR rifle has a rifle-length gas system which provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil. The matte black oxide chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provides exceptional resistance to hot gases. Its lower receiver is fitted with Magpul MOE grip and a Ruger Elite 452 two-stage AR-trigger which offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. The flattop upper receiver is made from forged aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum, and includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Its handguard is free-floating for accuracy and features Magpul M-LOK attachment slots along the 3, 6 and 9 positions. The threaded, cold hammer-forged, 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The barrel also provides M4 feed ramps which improves operational reliability, while the matte black nitride finish provides corrosion resistance. The AR-556 MPR has a Magpul MOE SL collapsible buttstock on the Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 15″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support.
- Flattop upper receiver includes an enlarged window for easy ejection as well as forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. CNC-machined from Mil-Spec forging and Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Bolt is machined from high-strength superalloy, more than 50% stronger than traditional MSR bolt materials, and engineered with tapered lugs to support the large case head of .450 Bushmaster ammunition.
- The Ruger® Elite 452™ AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a 30% faster lock time over standard MSR triggers.
- Carbine-length gas system provides the most reliable function with .450 Bushmaster ammunition.
- Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise 5R rifling and black nitrided finish provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:16″ twist rate maximizes accuracy with bullets ranging from 170 to 260 grains.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The 11/16″-24 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 5-round metal box magazine.
There are no reviews yet.