REMINGTON STS 209 PRIMERS
Within every Remington, a remington sts 209 primers is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances.
Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001″, and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types.
Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off-center firing pin strikes.
remington sts primers
Tests using a number of commonly-used reloading powders have revealed that Remington STS Primers in stock now for sale ,
when compared to other commonly-used primers, may reduce the high-to-low variation of velocities in reloads by as much as 40% when compared to the other primers.
When reloading target loads for practice or competition, this increase in consistency in velocity is a significant benefit to the shooter and their teammates.
remington 209 sts primers
- The most consistent primer available
- it reduce shot to shot velocity variations up to 40 percent in reloads
- Remington STS primers can be substituted for Remington’s previous 209 primers without changes in published reloading formulas
- Hot-burning, non mercuric and non-corrosive mixture ensures complete powder burn and clean barrel
- Remington primers feature all-brass primer cup and brass plated battery cup, with covered flash hole
- Packed 100 per box
Made In the United States of America