marlin 1895 trapper for sale. The Marlin 1895 Trapper Lever Action Centerfire Rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional Marlin 1895, combined with Ruger’s trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms.
Improved manufacturing processes create tight tolerances, resulting in a reliable, attractive rifle. Multi-layered quality control procedures, including daily function and accuracy audits and multiple inspections, result in a high-quality product.
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from 416 stainless steel forgings
- Barrel is made of 410 stainless steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Threaded barrel, with factory-installed thread protector, has a 11/16″-24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories
- Stainless steel components have a satin, non-shiny finish
- Adjustable Skinner Sights receiver-mounted peep sight is perfect for rapid target acquisition
- Soft-rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer
- Reliably feeds a wide range of factory ammunition and bullet types
- Durable, laminate buttstock and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions
- Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions
- Spiral-fluted, nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling
- Oversized lever loop provides clearance for operation with heavy gloves
- Slimmed-down forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel
- Also includes: Sling swivel studs, offset hammer spur.