Marlin 1895 SBL
Marlin 1895 SBL is the tried-and-true configuration of the famous 45-70 Gov’t rifle. When you’re ready to hit the trail reach for this open range legend. Lightweight and hard-hitting, this lever-action carbine is the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides.
Ruger marlin 1895 sbl for sale
This SBL includes many improvements over an original 1895 that brings it well into the 21st century. Improvements like a ghost ring rear sight that is adjustable for windage/elevation and tritium fiber optic, high visibility day/night front sight, top mounted picatinny rail for secure mounting of scopes, threaded barrel with an 11/16″x24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories, and much, much more!
Marlin 1895 sbl for sale
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from 416 stainless steel forgings
- Soft-rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil
- Positive, push-button, cross bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer
- Slimmed-down forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel
- Spiral-fluted, nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling
- Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions
- Durable, laminate buttstock and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions
There are no reviews yet.